Re: procmail and SPF (sender permitted from)

2004-04-14 12:10:15
Timur Tabi wrote:

Based on this, it looks like I'm barking up the wrong tree, but I want to hear the opinion of the experts on this list first. Is there anything I can do SPF-wise in my .procmailrc?

Rejecting at the MTA level is preferrable but other spam filters can equally use SPF; rather than implementing this directly in procmail rules I would use one of the spam filtering packages, spamassassin as an example has SPF support in the next versions (see http://spamassassin.org/full/3.0.x/dist/rules/25_spf.cf for the 3.0 rules), other packages will probably implement similar functionality.

--
Klaus Johannes Rusch
KlausRusch(_at_)atmedia(_dot_)net