Re: filtering attachments does not always work

2004-04-16 08:35:48

<quote who="Dallman Ross">
On Thu, Apr 15, 2004 at 07:44:22PM -0700, Avery Day wrote:
Is there something better?

Really, new users to this list should first go to the
archives and search on their term.  We're trying not to have
this list degenerate into a clone-Microsoft group where
the exact same question gets asked 53 times a day and
nobody ever bothers to look to see if it's been recently
discussed.

 http://www.ii.com/internet/robots/procmail/qs/#viruses
 http://www.procmail.org for the searchable archives.

--
dman

Every once in a while you come accross places that are not very friendly,
and people are rude, arrogant or just plane mean to each other. I sure
hope this is not one of those places. Yes I have used the archives before
for finding answers.

Well I'm glad to see I'm not the only one with this problem. I have not
found the answer yet but I will take your word for it im sure it is there
somewhere. It seems everybody and there brother has their own home brew
for filtering attachements. I have not found a script yet that is being
claimed to work no matter what the conditions are. I guess I will just
haft to test each one out.

--
Avery