Re: procmail occupies almost memory

2004-04-19 06:54:13
Yesterday I reinstalled procmail and the system worked fine in the whole
day. But this morning, I found the problem is still there. What happened
was the system started fine, but after I typed my user name and
password, the login process became very slowly. If I was luck, I could
login. Then I issue "top" command, I found that procmail already
occupied almost memory! That crashed the system.

It seems that I have to remove procmail for some reason.