Re: exclude a local user from anti-spam/virus procmail testing.

2004-05-05 17:35:40
At 16:10 2004-05-05 -0700, Professional Software Engineering wrote:
At 23:50 2004-05-05 +0200, Jostein Berntsen wrote:
What about having this first in your global procmailrc:

:0
* ^TOwwwxxxyyy
! wwwxxxyyy

That's a prescription for a mail loop. The BANG invoked the MTA for delivery. Don't you expect that it'll come back into the /etc/procmailrc again???

Oh, and doubly so because you're not checking for the USER _THIS_ copy is being delivered to - this will trip on the copy being delivered to any other user which is copied on the same message to which user wwwxxxyyy is a cleartext recipient.

GROUPS=`groups $LOGNAME`

# if user is a member of the nospam group, subject them to filtering
:0
* GROUPS ?? [   ]nospam\>
{
        LOG="perform spam filtering"