Re: exclude a local user from anti-spam/virus procmail testing.

2004-05-05 22:10:03
On 05 May 2004, at 03:16, Obantec Support wrote:
I have a local user who does not want any local anti spam/virus rules.
Problem is i have global procmail rules which are working well and catching
a lot of junk so do not want to remove these.

I would like to leave the global as is and add some kind of exclude if email
is local user wwwxxxyyy

Following the exclusion it should still pass to the local users own
.procmailrc

The easiest way to do this is check for a file in the user's home.

:0
* ! ? test -f $HOME/.nocheck
{
  :0 fw
  | /usr/local/bin/spamc -u $LOGNAME

  DROPPRIVS=YES

   :0
   * ^X-Spam-Status:(.*\<)?Yes
   {
      :0 fw
      | formail -I"Status: RO"

      :0: $HOME/lock.$PID
      * ? test -f $HOME/Mail/SPAM
      $HOME/Mail/SPAM
   }

   :0:
   $DEFAULT

I'm no psychologist (although I play one when I'm picking up chicks over by the asylum)