Re: pluggable modules? (dev idea)

2004-05-13 16:40:54
On Thu, May 13, 2004 at 01:20:49PM -0700, Professional Software
Engineering wrote:

I'm beginning to think I really should investigate what is involved
with adding plugin functionality to procmail.
[. . . .]
Thoughts anyone?

Intersting idea.  I'm also interested in what anyone knowledgeable whos's
taken a look at the competing program "maildrop" thinks of it *instead*
of procmail.  It has a coupld of ardent fans on panix who swear it
must be better.  I wouldn't change horses mid-stream myself unless
there were some very compelling reasons and the security and safety
aspects were well-proven.  I have not looked myself beyond a quick scan
of the man page.

--
dman