Re: Simplifying a Recipe?

2004-05-17 19:55:09
At 11:52 2004-05-18 +1000, Marvin Pierce wrote:

I've used multiple uses of root, postmaster and mpierce. Could I write
*^ (From|Cc|To).*(root|postmaster|mpierce)(@libranet|@localhost)

Would it then work?

Yes.  you could move the @ to between the latter two parentheticals as well.

You should however REMOVE the space between the caret and the first parenthetical group.

You should check out the SANDBOX at my website - it would be quite easy to take a test message and morph it into messages which simulate each of the conditions, and then pipe the collection of messages at the test setup.