pattern for didtheyreadit.com-tracked mail?

2004-05-29 10:48:31
Has anyone yet seen what kinds of HTML are stuck into mail by didtheyreadit.com, so that we can catch it and prevent it from phoning home (either by marking it with a warning to display it as flat text, or by stripping out the code that checks in with the mother ship)?

I think their product (which does not deserve to be called a service) is sneaky and vicious. It's nobody else's business whether, much less WHEN, I read a message.