Re: Recipe on "subject contains"

2004-05-29 10:39:23
When I said that there are people like this:

>> 1. Someone on a reply-to-sender list doesn't grasp the notion of
>> using the MUA's reply-to-all function and always sends public
>> replies to posts by starting a reply and replacing the previous
>> author's address with that of the list.

Sean replied,

> Heh, it's easy enough to [Reply All] and DELETE the addresses which
> don't belong.

But as I said, these are people who don't grasp the concept of using reply-to-all in the first place. I knew one who was screaming for an RTS list to be changed to RTL until somebody told him that his mailer had a reply-to-all command. When he tried it and saw that the RTS configuration gave him a choice, he was very happy with it. At least
he was open-minded; most aren't.