Re: Recipe on "subject contains"

2004-05-28 09:11:54
On Friday 28 May 2004 17:35, Gerald V. Livingston II wrote:
I wasn't going to go into the folly of filtering for lists based on a
subject tag. Maybe he knows it isn't the best way and this particular list
doesn't include any other headers to better identify it.
That's precisely it.  There are some other headers that seem to be the same in
all posts, but they might just as well be the same for all other lists from
this company (www.jamwarehouse.co.za) - I don't really have the time to test
right now.

For what it's worth, I always drop private replies to posts in the associated
mailing list folder so I know where to find them in a year's time.  I won't
mind if they go to that folder on this one list until I have a better
solution at hand, and at the moment I'm reading all the kt-users posts
intently, because it's a new product we're hoping to sell our customers on
and I have very little time to get to know it.

Thanks for all who replied!

--
Kind regards
Hans du Plooy