Re: Header Questions (Last Received:)

2004-06-03 12:35:49
On Thu, Jun 03, 2004 at 09:45:29AM -0700, Professional Software
Engineering wrote:

At 11:47 2004-06-03 +0200, Dallman Ross wrote:

That said, most all of Sean's comments are still valid.

Uhm, for my own edification, which _weren't_ ?

The one where you presumed Fleet meant "topmost" when he discussed the
"last" Received header. :-)

No, really, I only used the qualifying language because I read very
fast, and I didn't want to have to go back and vet each statement you
made against the knowledge that Fleet meant the bottommost header,
rather than top.  I didn't see anything to haggle about in what
you wrote.

--
dman