help with variable syntax please

2004-06-04 11:04:37
Hello all,

I'm having trouble finding the right syntax for using the $USEREMAIL
variable in the -I From: Can anyone help me with the correct syntax please?
At least I think it's a syntax problem.

The USEREMAIL variable is set in the previous rc file that this rc file is
called from. IE:

In test.rc I have:

USEREMAIL=test(_at_)thaistuff(_dot_)com
LOGABSTRACT=on
# Attachment Handling
INCLUDERC=$HOME/attachment.rc

Then, in attachment.rc I have:

        :0 h
        * !^FROM_DAEMON
        * !^X-Loop:.*
        | (formail -r -t -A"Precedence: junk" \
           -I"Subject: Zip attachment not accepted" \
           -I"From: ${USEREMAIL}" \
           -A"X-Loop: Puremail filter" ; \
          cat $HOME/received.txt ) | $SENDMAIL -t

Thanks in advance to any help I can get.

--
Best Regards,

Tim Rice