Re: Let the flamewars begin; call for procmail Spam blocking strategy, suggestions & information

2004-06-04 09:09:03
Toen wij Dallman Ross kietelden, kwam er dit uit:
Stewart Dean:

The simplest solution for us would probably be if someone was already
supporting a procmail spam signature repository.

This sounds to me like what you are really looking for is a Bayesian
blocking system.  I would check out bogofilter and spambayes, either
of which I understand can be run from procmail.  I know some people
who use bogofilter with success.

SpamBouncer is mainly procmail: http://www.spambouncer.org
(I don't know which external executables and/or shellcommands it needs,
maybe grep or sed or test or echo?)

--
Grtz, Ruud