Re: how to convert NeXTMail text/enriched to plain text?

2004-06-17 05:37:08
On Wed, 16 Jun 2004, Gary Funck wrote:

I'm receiving some e-mail that is sent from a NeXT Mail client.
The relevant headers appear as follows:

The text itself has HTML-like mark up. The simplest example
is a more/less plain text message bracketed by <nofill> ... </nofill>.
Certainly, I could just remove the <nofill> mark up, but I'm
guessing there are other types of markup that might appear in other
messages.

        Did you try lynx(1) ?

Bye,
 Udi

What Linux-resident filter would you recommend that will accept
text/enriched, and produce plain text?

thanks.