Re: [OT] Generalized Mail Admin mailing list

2004-06-22 11:42:12
On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 03:30:08 -0500 (Central Standard Time), Gerald V.
Livingston II <debuser(_at_)sysmatrix(_dot_)net> wrote:
3. Ability for users to set up individualized spam control. I can whack
some of the worst offenders using SA with DNSBLs and scoring techniques but
I can't set the filters too tight for fear of false pos.

5. Prefer to NOT have to have user accounts in /etc/passwd or with local
home directories. They should only have a mail spool folder. MySQL backend
for username/pass would be best. This requirement is what's beating me up
on requirement # 3.

Yeah, me too.  :/

I don't know of any general lists like that.  There are Postfix and
Spamassassin and Cyrus and Courier lists, but I don't know of a
generic "Mail-admin" list.

--
gkreme at gmail or kreme at kreme or syth at mac