Re: [OT] Generalized Mail Admin mailing list

2004-06-22 11:54:02
On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 12:19:24 -0600 Google Kreme <gkreme(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>
wrote:

I don't know of any general lists like that.  There are Postfix and
Spamassassin and Cyrus and Courier lists, but I don't know of a
generic "Mail-admin" list.

Yeah, you have to pick one before you can get help. And if you don't like
that one you have to start over and pick another.

I seems there should be a list out there for mail admin in general stuff. A
place to discuss RFC's and various MTA/MUA compliance with them, tradeoffs
between various MTA's, spam control methods.

It's probably out there in the form of a web forum. And I don't 'do'
forums. No time to be surfing the web and forums always seem too
disorganized.

I remembered the name of the "list of lists" -- it used to be liszt.com --
it seems that the name has now been purchased by spam central -- errr.. I
mean Topica. <sigh>

Note to Todd -- I'll reply to your offlist message later. It's my day(s)
off and I have a couple of Volkswagens to swap engines around in. Time
limited right now.

Gerald