Re: procmail 666

2004-06-27 10:26:21
Udi Mottelo wrote:

        What about this:

        1.  Instead of  :0  we'll  write  >
        2.  Now to avoid collision with size of we change it from  >
            to  >>  (big) or  <<  (small)
        3.  Instead of  *  we use  >>>
        4.  Now to the problem about variable and line-with-variable:
            the  $  for line-with-variable will be  <<<
        5.  And  ??  will be  <<<<   of course to avoid collision with
            the REGEX operator "?"

And then, when we're exchanging email on this list and quoting each other's posts, we'll have no idea how many ">" on the left are citation characters and how many are part of the procmailrc code.