Re: c = b / a

2004-06-30 16:42:07
Toen wij Scott Wiersdorf kietelden, kwam er dit uit:
Ruud H.G. van Tol:

I need a general division recipe.
I now have this:

<snip>

Does anyone have a better approach? Preferably one that
can cope with negative numbers too.

Go ask Ruud--he can do anything in procmail.

Oh, wait. you *are* Ruud.
We're doomed!

<hihi> procmail didn't have my focus for a while, so I was
getting rusty. But I am building an mktime() that returns
seconds-since-197001010000.00 in 'just-procmail' and I was
hoping that someone had a good old DIV laying around.

(and we didn't beat the Portuguese tonight)

--
Grtz, Ruud