Suggestions wanted

2004-07-22 22:03:37
* Dallman Ross <dman(_at_)nomotek(_dot_)com> [2004-07-22 14:54]:

You have a lot of very long, not-necessarily-efficiently-constructed
regexes.

I'm always looking for advice, and ways to improve my scripts.  These
procmail scripts I write is for home use, not professional, so I try
to "goldplate" whenever possible.

So if anyone has the urge to critique my scripts, please do so.  The
drug testing scripts are actually my first crack at procmail, but
they've been tweaked over the years.

BTW- has this list thinned out?  I thought I remembered it being much
higher volume.