Re: Blocking "re: ]"

2004-07-28 16:55:32
Justin wrote,

I think Priscila's problem is over matching, not under matching.

You're right, Justin.  I had that inside out.

Priscila, if you'll send us examples of other subjects that were matched, we could find out more. It's also possible that some other recipe is deleting them.

I have no idea why her recipe would match subject lines that are not
part of her expression.  Maybe this is a procmail bug?

Unless there are messages with subjects like,

 Subject: [ right brackets bring fun galore: ]

we'll have to wait until we see some samples.  Meanwhile,

 :0:
 * ^Subject:(.*\<)?re: ]$
 re-right-bracket

might help.