Re: exactly once

2004-08-24 20:39:23
I meant I'd have preferred -.75^0 in the recipe.

You made that clear; you said you considered it a good idea to use the value that marks the boundary, but I liked one with the fewest digits.

The length of the condition line is limited to $LINEBUF, but there are still are an enormous variety of available terminating decimals in the range -1 < w <= -.75, any of which would do the job. Picking one over another is a matter of personal taste. We have no need to square off.

Confidential to WDR: yes, you read me right.  I did say, "square off."