Re: Mailbox-sizes / Postfix

2004-09-02 11:29:34
On Thu, 02 Sep 2004 18:24:26 +0200, Raphael Mack <rapha(_at_)rampro(_dot_)de>
wrote:
Hello,

I use procmail to deliver the mails got from postfix to the local mailboxes
(mbox format). The mailbox-size is set to 50 MB in postfix-config. I need
to have one special mailbox which is bigger. I tried to write

:0:
/var/spool/mail/username

explicitly in .procmailrc but that didn't work. Any idea who I can change
the mailbox-size-limit?

The mailbox max set in postfix is the maximum size of a mailbox.
Period.  Has nothing to do with procmail.

Write to a user's own home directory instead and have them use IMAP to
get their mail.

--
 ::::==   <http://2blog.kreme.com>  ==::::
 :: Don't get saucy with me, Bernaise ::