Re: recipe to stop procmail processing

2004-09-02 11:21:02
Dallman Ross wrote:

I know we've covered this before, but maybe you would be good
enough to remind us what happens if you *are* in an INCLUDERC
or in /etc/procmailrc?

Unsetting SWITCHRC jumps out of the current rcfile. So if you do it inside an rcfile called as an INCLUDERC, you go back to the rcfile where the INCLUDERC=this_file statement was, just after that statement. If you do it in /etc/procmailrc, procmail does a DROPPRIVS and heads for ~/.procmailrc.