Re: Removing line-wrapped header

2004-09-08 20:55:02
Volker followed up,

Obviously procmail/formail can't easily deal with it. Perhaps some
external tool would be better. Reassembling the headers with gawk would
work but isn't so nice of course.

There was a time when I could write it in sed, but not this late at night, and not under this much (external) stress, and not since my non-stop headache began in 1998.

Just can't figure it out now, or perhaps can't any more. Mind too fuzzy, eyes too foggy, head too achy. Used to do stuff like this all the time in sed, because *awk and perl were beyond me (and are farther beyond me now).