Re: Removing line-wrapped header

2004-09-08 22:18:36
When I wrote,

[...] There was a time when I could write it in sed, but not this
late at night, and not under this much (external) stress, and not
since my non-stop headache began in 1998.

Bob George made a very wrong guess:

This sounds an awful lot like someone who became a parent. If so,
don't worry. The pain usually stops after 18-24 years.

That is most certainly not the reason. I am child-free, and while siring one at my age would not set a record, I'd stand little chance
of seeing my offspring finish high school.