Re: How to subvert global procmailrc

2004-11-15 14:21:00
On Mon, Nov 15, 2004 at 11:25:40AM -0500, Tuc wrote:
      What I'd like to be able to have is something like (pseudocode) :

if exists (/home/$LOGNAME/.procmailrc)
then
    INCLUDERC=/home/$LOGNAME/.procmailrc
    exit
else
    | /usr/local/cyrus/bin/procmail-cyrus-delivery.sh $LOGNAME
fi

This is the last recpie in my /etc/procmailrc

:0 w
* ? test ! -e $HOME/.procmailrc
| $DELIVER $LOGNAME

$DELIVER is of course my path/params to the cyrus delivery program.
So what happens is if the user has a .procmailrc file in his/her home
dir then the test fails, the delivery is ignored and it falls into the
users .procmailrc

--
Till Later, Jake <karrde+procmail(_at_)viluppo(_dot_)net>