how to pipe an attachment to a shell script

2004-12-06 11:36:32
i would like to know how to pipe the attachment to a shell script that will interpret the content of this attachment file. For example if a new mail comes, and this email is attached with a file named <my_file.extension>, i would like that procmail will pipe this file (my_file.extension) to a shell script named <my_shel_script>

thanks

Take advantage of powerful junk e-mail filters built on patented Microsoft® SmartScreen Technology. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN® Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.