Re: cannot create /IMAPdir//INBOX/: is a directory

2004-12-11 02:56:21
On 10 Dec 2004 Computer King (maillist(_at_)computerking(_dot_)ca) wrote:
Binc IMAP 1.2.8 binc uses IMAPdir style mail
boxes and i have everything set up to for $HOME/IMAPdir.

I seem to be getting alot of errors in my pmlog like the ones below i still get the mail OK but hate to see errors like this what should i do to correct them.

cannot create /home/rmvg/IMAPdir//INBOX/: is a directory
cannot create /home/rmvg/IMAPdir//SB-Bulk/: is a directory