Re: cannot create /IMAPdir//INBOX/: is a directory

2004-12-14 18:57:43
Just a question you have a copy of the .procmailrc and rc.conf right?
Why do you think it is, that the bulk folder is the only one that spam
bouncer does not create.  Once i create it using mozilla it  seems to
work fine other than spitting out the error every time. All other
folders are fine ie created properly and no errors in the logs maybe i
should consider it a blessing or clever scripting on Catherine's part.
I did a search on both the .procmailrc and sb.rc there is only one
instance of the >> string found so i changed it like u suggest below
that should be it right?? what about all the other rule sets that
spambouncer uses????

Ok i have tested your new rule and procmail seems to hang for a bit them gives me a lock error i do not need to lock with maildir depot right? :0 instead of :0: what is the fh and a: stuff all about here is the output of the pmlog. The folder was created and the message placed inside that is good but how reliable and why the delay?

procmail: Skipped ""From" lines to make sure they are valid"
ls: msg.*: No such file or directory
procmail: Lock failure on "/home/rmvg/IMAPdir/SB-Bulk/.lock"