Re: How to bounce HTML-only messages

2004-12-19 12:24:01
Tristan Miller wrote:

The condition is what I and others gave you already:

  * ^Content-Type:.*text/html

I looked at your home page and believe you're a smart enough cookie
to connect the dots from there.

Smart as I may be, I don't see how this answers my question.  Won't the
condition you specify also match multi-part messages?  Sure, one part of
the message may contain the line "Content-Type: text/html", but another
will also contain "Content-Type: text/plain".  Or is there something about
procmail syntax that I don't understand?
The default match is against the header of the message only. A message with both HTML and plain text will contain a Content-Type: multipart/alternative header, only a pure HTML message will have Content-Type: text/html in the header.

--
Klaus Johannes Rusch
KlausRusch(_at_)atmedia(_dot_)net