Re: procmail - a condition .. LOOPING OOPS

2005-01-11 11:14:53
I'm lost as to what you mean.  I'm using a webmail
to mail this - is it screwing something up ?

What is un-boundaried text ?
Since he won't see this can someone else enlighten me
please ?

andy

Andy, your messages have a funny mime-structure:
there is no un-boundaried text in them.

Since all you send is us-ascii/7BIT, there is
absolutely no need to use boundaries.
Be conservative in what you send.

I consider that MIME-spaghetti as not a proper
format to use on mailing lists. I put people that
keep sending such malstructured messages to public
lists in a filter. So consider your questions to be
ignored by me, until they come in a format that I
like.
I am not liberal in what I choose to receive.

--
Grtz, Ruud