Re: procmail - a condition .. LOOPING OOPS

2005-01-11 14:32:13
On Tue, Jan 11, 2005 at 05:55:32PM +0000, Andy wrote:
I'm lost as to what you mean.  I'm using a webmail
to mail this - is it screwing something up ?

Basically, you're sending multipart/mixed email to
a text-only list.

It looks like crud in many email readers.  In mutt, which
I'm using, it looks not terrific, but I've seen worse.  But
there's no need for it.  Set your Content-Type to text/plain.

To see more of what he means, view your procmail folder
with a pager such as "more" or "less".  (Or use "cat".)
Look at your message, and look at others'.

--
dman