RE: Good evening :) Have a recipe question..

2005-01-15 20:23:25

From: Glenn Sieb
Sent: Saturday, January 15, 2005 6:33 PM
[...]
Hey Gary--thanks for the reply!

Unfortunately, that doesn't fix it :-/ I get the same procmail: No match
on "^X-Original-To:(_dot_)*account\+lj(_at_)wingfoot\(_dot_)org$" in my log...

Any other caveats I may be missing that you can think of? :-/

I'd check to see there is some sort of CRLF anomaly in play.  Make sure
that your procmailrc script doesn't have CR's at the end of the lines
if you're running this under Unix.  Similarly, if the incoming mail
is marked with \r\n instead of just \n, I wonder how procmail deals
with that when matching '$'?  Try dropping the '$' at the end of the
regex, and also look for CRLF related problems.  Otherwise, it
be helpful if you cut/pased an excerpt of a few lines from the header
with the actual header of interest, and the exact lines written
into the procmail log.

while we're at it:

:0:
{
# stuff
}

There's no need to lock the the { ... } action in your scripts.
And,
LOG="stuff "
is missing a newline.  This is better form:

NL="
"
LOG="stuff$NL"