Re: Nested recipes... (sorry if this is sent twice.. )

2005-01-24 01:42:02
On Mon, Jan 24, 2005 at 09:12:50AM +0100, Ruud H.G. van Tol wrote:

If you put the right casing in MYBSDLISTS, you can do a rematch on that.

You know?  I thought of that after I shut down the 'puter and was
lying in bed.  :-)

   :0
   *$ ^List-Post:(.*\<)?\/$MYBSDLISTS@($HOSTCLASS[.])*freebsd[.]org\>
   *  MATCH ?? ^^\/[^(_at_)]+
   *$ MYBSDLISTS ?? ()[(|]\/$MATCH[|)]
   *  MATCH ?? ^^\/[^|)]+
   { LOG = "$NL$MATCH FreeBSD List$NL" }

   :0A
   .FreeBSD.$MATCH/

Rematching on $MYBSDLISTS is also better because then we
won't get the occasional odd thing like "PORTS" or "POrts"
when somebody at the other end of the email gets cute.
(We'd handled the first letter, but not the others, in
my schema.)

--
dman