Re: locking of INCLUDERC ?

2005-03-29 17:24:15
Michelle Konzack schreef:

[dynamic INCLUDERC]
If I am interested in a Thread,
I activate a Macro which let me select for example the Subject
line and put it into a procmail rule.

Now, it the next message comes in, it become copied to a specified
folder.

OK, now I understand better why it is intertwined as it is.

For reading many mailing lists, a news-client is often better
than a mail-client.
For example <news://news.gmane.org/gmane.mail.procmail>
With a local mail2news-gateway, and a news2mail-gateway for
replying, one can achieve the same.
A good news-client has threading and scoring and much more.

--
Grtz, Ruud