Re: Old Bug New Problem.

2005-04-06 17:15:10
It has been reported that the bug with the lopped-off F happens
under some platforms and compiles when a filtering recipe runs.
(I.e., the f-flag for procmail.)

Nasty bug. I observed it last night with formail -ito:fdxxx(_at_)xxxx(_dot_)xxx
adding a "to: dxxx(_at_)xxxx(_dot_)xxx" header, whereas
formail -ito:\ fdxxx(_at_)xxxx(_dot_)xxx worked as expected. I can't however now
reproduce it, nor work out the exact circumstances. SuSE Linux 9.2 with
procmail as supplied by distro. I'm certain though I wasn't just seeing
fairies, the first f from the email address was missing.

Volker

--
Volker Kuhlmann                 is possibly list0570 with the domain in header
http://volker.dnsalias.net/             Please do not CC list postings to me.