virtual mailboxes

2005-04-25 12:05:00
Hello Everyone,

This is my first post to this list, although I have been reading along for quite a while!

Can someone help me with this? I need to find a way to have procmail store messages to virtual mailboxes. My web host uses virtual mailboxes to implement multiple mailboxes. How might I find out the physical address of a virtual mailbox (or are they variable)?

To illustrate, I have a hosting account called costa-rica-natural. The only mailbox I find I can write to is costa-rica-natural, like this:

:0:
/var/spool/mail/costa-rica-natural

I have another email address lgs(_at_)costa-rica-natural(_dot_)com, but this
:0:
/var/spool/mail/lgs

doesn't work.
- Lloyd