Re: Filter first on From and then in Body

2005-05-17 12:03:14
On Tue, May 17, 2005 at 06:42:20PM +0200, Sebastian Stein wrote:

I receive emails over a mailing list and I want to filter out
some of them based on the content in the body. That's what I
tried so far:

:0:
* ^TO_uml-devel(_at_)lists(_dot_)sourceforge(_dot_)net
* B ?? "SVN commit"
L-uml-cvs

The recipe just for filtering the mailing list works, but the
second rule doesn't. I already tried many different variants, but
without any luck.

I suspect the problem is your quotation marks.  They are literal
quotation marks to procmail.  If you don't want to look for quotation
marks in the body around that phrase, leave them off.

--
dman