Re: Mark as read

2005-06-03 00:43:13
On Thu, Jun 02, 2005 at 04:22:57PM -0600, Google Kreme wrote:

      :0 fw
      | formail -I"Status: RO"

Good to include the h-flg.

   :0 fw h
   | formail -i "Status: RO"

When I first answered, I wrote "Status: O".  Actually, I had
written "R", but then I shelled out of the letter I was composing
and looked in a folder with a new message, closed the folder to
write the changes, re-opened, and looked.  All I saw was an "O".
So I changed my draft and sent it that way.  Meanwhile, two
others have sent in a similar suggested solution, one with just "R"
and one other with "RO"; so I'm not sure which one we really want.
I susupect htey all work, but for different reasons.

dman <who usually doesn't pay much attention to read-flags>

--
dman