Re: POP3 and IMAP coexistent

2005-06-03 05:56:44
On 03 Jun 2005, at 06:07 , powtac wrote:
I want to set up for each of the actual POP3 boxes parallel a IMAP account for each user. Can I use a Procmail filter to deliver incomming Mails double (POP3 and IMAP)?

You are confused. procmail knows nothing about POP or IMAP, that is the job or your mailserver. Most mailserver software (courier, uw- imap) include both POP3 and IMAP services, though the POP3 may (properly) be disabled by default.

--
Monique: He keeps putting his testicles all over me.
Lane: Excuse me?