sendmail & procmail problem!!!

2005-06-14 23:38:38
Dear all

I have taken a domain and hosted my mail server with the ISP. Now the
server is configured to  fetch all mails to one single pop3 id, ie,
<anyname>@bunix.net will be catched by postman(_at_)bunix(_dot_)net . Now i have
configured a local mail server in my office and trying to do the
following things

 1) Fetch all mails using fetchmailrc

the script :

poll mail.bunix.net  proto pop3;user "postman(_at_)bunix(_dot_)net" , with
password "pwd123" , is postman here;

2) Distribute mails to all users from this postman user using Procmailrc

the script:

VERBOSE=yes
   LOGABSTRACT=yes
 LOGFILE=/var/log/procmail.log
   COMSAT=no
VERBOSE=
 LOGABSTRACT=
 LOGFILE=
 COMSAT=
:0* ^(To|Cc|Bcc).*aju*! aju(_at_)bunix(_dot_)net
:O* ^(To|Cc|Bcc).*user123*!
user123(_at_)bunix(_dot_)net
                                                                      :0*
^(To|Cc|Bcc).*ravi*! ravi(_at_)bunix(_dot_)net

etc ...............

2) My sendmail.mc contains

define(`SMART_HOST', `bunix.net')
MASQUERADE_AS(`bunix.net')
FEATURE(`masquerade_envelope')
FEATURE(always_add_domain)
FEATURE(use_cw_file)
FEATURE(`use_ct_file')
FEATURE(local_procmail)
FEATURE(`access_db')
FEATURE(`blacklist_recipients')
FEATURE(`accept_unresolvable_domains')
FEATURE(`accept_unqualified_senders')
dnl FEATURE(`relay_based_on_MX')
MAILER(smtp)
MAILER(procmail)
Cwbunix.net

             Now the problem i am facing is that, procmail is not
working and the .procmailrc is not used by sendmail. I tried to set the
.forward file but still .procmailrc is not working.

My OS is REdhat 9 and using the default sendmail package with RH9.

Does Procmailrc require any additional packages for its fucntioning?

or the problem is with the above configuration

Please advise.

Thanks in advance

nms

dangerous content by OpenProtect(http://www.openprotect.com), and is