Re: sendmail & procmail problem!!!

2005-06-14 23:37:48
On 14 Jun 2005, at 19:37 , Narayanan Subramaniam wrote:
2) Distribute mails to all users from this postman user using Procmailrc

You are forgetting the first rule of procmail:

Procmail is NOT an MTA.  You will have many problems with this setup.

(your EOL where eaten when you pasted)

:0
* ^(To|Cc|Bcc).*aju*
! aju(_at_)bunix(_dot_)net

:O
* ^(To|Cc|Bcc).*user123*
!user123(_at_)bunix(_dot_)net

this, for example, will not do what you think it will do. Bcc doesn't exist on incoming mail, that's the whole point of Bcc.

I can't help with your sendmail as I refuse to use it, but have you tried creating a .forward instead?