Detaching e-mail attachment to a folder automatically

2005-06-21 01:30:17
Hi,
    I receive a .DAT file as an attachment once or twice a day in my mail.I want
to configure procmail so that it automatically detaches the file from the mail
and places it in a specific folder.Could someone please suggest the best recipe
to acheive this objective.I haven't used procmail before and urgently need to
sort this out.all help will be much appreciated.many thanks.
Mandeep.