Re: Procmail, sendmail and external forwarding from /etc/aliases

2005-06-29 11:00:19
At 09:13 2005-06-29 -0700, Bart Schaefer wrote:
> Er, might be easier to maintain by performing a lookup using grep:

It can be done pure-procmail, too, but I was in a hurry yesterday.

I realize it can be done in pure procmail, but then someone is editing the SCRIPT rather than simply the DATA. The suggestion I offered was to make the external forwarding seem a bit more like a regular alias, insofar as the mail system was concerned.