Re: challenge-response

2005-07-27 01:05:57
On Tue, 26 Jul 2005, M. Fioretti wrote:

MF> Apart from that, in real life I have still to see anybody bothering to
MF> answer challenge-and-response email, except to flame or when the
MF> challenger is already known and owes money/can offer a job to the
MF> challenged.

People do reply to challenge responses, including one or two "Nigerian"
spammers.  They get to stay in my white list for a bit because they are
actual, real people.

--
Alan

( Please do not email me AS WELL as replying to the list.  Please
  address personal email to alan+1@ as lists@ is not read. A
  password autoresponder may be invoked if this email is very old. )