Re: Using Formail to remove headers

2005-08-01 14:51:56
On Mon, Aug 01, 2005 at 02:16:28PM -0500, David W. Tamkin wrote:

Dallman Ross wrote:

I have quotes around "$SENDMAILFLAGS" in working operation,
and it does not cause a problem; so your inference in that
companion posting about the quote marks there being an issue
does not seem to be the case.  Do you have other experience
with that?

If you have more than one option in $SENDMAILFLAGS, quoting it
will make $SENDMAIL get it as one option with a hard space in the
middle instead of two options.

Ah.  Good point.  I'm going to take my quotes away.  But won't
that cause a problem if the var has an unquoted space?

Dallman