Re: mail gets stuck in /var/spool/mail/$USER

2005-08-04 11:12:38
At 18:45 2005-08-04 +0100, Lars Hecking wrote:
 It is possible that INBOX is exceeding the mailbox size limit as
 configured in postfix. Check with "postconf mailbox_size_limit", and
 compare with the actual size of the file.

The searchable list archives are your friend.

Seems queer that postfix could exert mailbox size limits to a non-system
mailbox - PROCMAIL is doing the delivery at that point - plus, when
procmail fails to deliver it, where's it going?

To the system mailbox.  If postfix had an issue with it, wouldn't it
logically BOUNCE the message?