Problems with Procmail and Quotas when using Maildir

2005-08-31 11:55:06
After setting up a new mail server we noticed that when a users quota was
reached Procmail delivers into /var/mail/user when it can't write to the users
Maildir.  How can we force Procmail to only attempt to write in the users
Maildir and when it can't due to their quota being reached it forces postfix to
bounce the message reporting that the users quota is full?  Any help would be
appriciated.  Thank You.