Re: Problems with Procmail and Quotas when using Maildir

2005-09-01 13:21:57
I tried defining MAIL in config.h but that did not seem to help.  It writes to
/var/mail/spool/$user now which looks like was defined in autoconf.h ,
MAILSPOOLDIR.  I figured if I changed that to point to /home/ it would try and
write into the users directory in mbox format but it actually tried writing in
Maildir format (in /home/$USER/) which then failed for the second time.  It
does requeue the email but sends a response back not saying the quota is full,
just that the command died.  I think I'm going about this the wrong way, I want
to prevent it from delivering to $MAIL all together and report back to postfix
that the users quota is full, I forget which error code that is.  Any ideas?