Re: Spam filter anomaly

2005-09-01 02:25:04
On Thu, Sep 01, 2005 at 11:47:59AM +0300, Udi Mottelo wrote:
Since you're on panix, and these discussions have been
frequent and fuitful on panix, I suggest you look in on
those recent threads.  I will email you the Message-ID
for the particular post I am referring to that I wrote
yesterday.

The rest of you: well, panix is a pre-eminent shell provider.
If you're looking for same, come on over.  The water's fine.
Then you can read the panix.questions posts too.  ;-p
(Oh, and tell 'em I sent ya.)

      mmm, I understand that the solutoin is panix's top-secret
      What a pity  :-(

Udi, I said in the posting here what his issue was: the body is
base64-encoded, but he's looking for a certain text string.  (Three
other posters here came up with the same answer, also.)  The rest
(over at panix) was just a pointer to things one can do.  These
have been posted here before many times, so there's really no new
content, except for the wonderful, creative construction of my
untoppable verbiage, :-) which I didn't necessarily want to bore
the rest of you with.  (I also meander on in that thread with some
philosophical ruminations about spam.)

Dallman